* Information received from clients or investors on applications or other forms, including the information we collect on the Website; and
* Information about clients’ or investors’ transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
Our policy is that:
* We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our current or former clients or investors to anyone, except as permitted by law. We share non-public personal information with certain service providers, to the extent permitted by law, and we require those service providers to keep the non-public information confidential.
* We restrict access to non-public personal information about our clients and investors to employees and service providers who need to know that information to provide services to our clients and investors.
* We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with U.S. federal standards to guard clients’ and investors’ personal information.
Collection of Information
In general, you can browse the non-password-protected sections of the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We automatically track certain information that your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language and one or more files that may uniquely identify your browser. We may use this information to conduct internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and other clients and investors. This information may include the URL from which you just came (whether this URL is on the Website or not), the URL to which you next go (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer browser information and your IP address. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
If you apply for a password to access password-restricted areas on this Website, you must provide to us your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, personal financial data, investment portfolio and other investment information.
Use and Disclosure of Information
You agree that we may use personal information about you to analyze Website usage, improve our content and product offerings and customize the Website’s content, layout and services. These uses improve the Website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
We may also share information about you if we believe that disclosure is required under law. For example, we may need to disclose information in response to a subpoena or to cooperate with regulatory or law enforcement authorities.
Control of Your Password and Personal Information
You are responsible for all actions taken with your user name and password. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. You may not allow others to use your user name or password to access or use any part of this Website. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should contact us immediately for a new password.
You can review and change the information that you submit to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can change your User ID, email address, contact information, financial information, other personal information and user preferences. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
On your request, we will deactivate your password and remove your contact information and financial information from our active databases. Your password will be deactivated promptly based on your account activity and in accordance with our deactivation policy.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We use procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, which may include encryption, “firewalls” and Secure Socket Layers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
Persons under age 18 are not eligible to use the Website.
Conditions Of Use
Changes to this policy